Cosmetic Dentistry Services
A healthy, bright, and beautiful smile not only boosts your confidence but can enhance your appearance. Recent advances in cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier and more affordable than ever to attain your goals for a wide, beautiful, healthy smile. Since it is normally the first thing people see about you, how you feel about your Happy Tooth smile has a considerable impact on how you carry yourself. Cosmetic dentistry will help restore the smile you want while helping improve the health of your teeth and gums. At Happy Tooth, we offer veneers, crowns, tooth-colored filling as well as tooth whitening. No matter what issues you are facing, our premier cosmetic dentistry services are tailored to meet your individual needs.
When Is Cosmetic Dentistry Needed?
The primary purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to help with the improvement of color, position, shape, size, alignment, and overall appearance of your teeth. All of us want a beautiful smile, and cosmetic dentistry can help you achieve the smile you want! While each of us has our own reason and motive for being curious about cosmetic dentistry, here are some of the issues we can help:
- Stained teeth: A common need for cosmetic dentistry is severely stained or discolored teeth. Discoloration can be caused through smoking, chewing tobacco, medication, aging, and even drinks like red wine and coffee.
- Chipped teeth: Cracked or broken teeth is something to take seriously. Through a cosmetic dentistry solution, the damaged teeth can be free from further decay or loss.
- Missing teeth: Missing teeth can affect more than just the look of your smile. The space can cause teeth to shift and can change your bite. This can eventually affect the shape of your face and the functionality of your teeth.
- Crooked teeth: While crooked teeth can be frustrating, they also can impact your oral hygiene. They are hard to clean.
- Gapped teeth: Teeth that have gaps can trap food particles. This increases plaque and tartar build-up in those areas. Not only will fixing gapped teeth increase your confidence and improve your smile, but this will also help to maintain oral hygiene!
The possibilities for cosmetic dental treatments are not limited to the list above. If you are experiencing a loss of confidence or need some help with your smile, Happy Tooth and its team of dentists specializing in cosmetic dentistry can help change the appearance of your teeth, fill in unattractive spaces, lighten or brighten the color of your teeth, and repair any teeth that are decayed, missing, or broken. Please reach out for a dental evaluation today.
What To expect With Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry has helped many people become better versions of themselves simply by restoring their confidence. After your cosmetic dentistry procedures, you will leave with beautiful teeth and a vibrant smile. Although the primary purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to improve appearances, some procedures have proven to offer many restorative benefits as well.
Happy Tooth’s personalized treatments and procedures can improve the appearance of your teeth and help enhance the overall quality of your life. The main advantages you will experience will be restored self-confidence, the relief of pain or discomfort, and improvement of overall health!
The discomfort you could experience through cosmetic dentistry will vary based upon the treatment and procedures you require. For most, the procedure itself is not painful because we utilize the proper anesthetics and numbing needed to help make the treatment as painless as possible. However, you may experience some discomfort or sensitivity for up to two weeks after receiving treatment.
Recovering From Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment
Recovering from cosmetic treatment, like other forms of dental procedures, will take time to fully heal. Recovery time will vary with each treatment. Simple cosmetic procedures have little to no recovery time. More complex restorative procedures require longer recovery times and supervised aftercare to ensure proper healing of your oral health. During this period it is possible you will experience increased tooth and gum sensitivity.
No matter what cosmetic dentistry service you receive, the most central part of the recovery process will always be following your post-treatment plan consistently.
Request a Happy Tooth Visit!
We are here to help with all of your dental needs & questions.