Amrik Singh, DDS
Practice Owner & Practicing Dentist
Dr. Amrik Singh attended the University of Michigan for both his undergraduate and dental degrees. He graduated from Dental School in 1998, earning a Doctorate in Dental Surgery degree.
As a healthcare provider, Dr. Singh is fluent in all up-to-date procedures and continually advances his knowledge to provide the best care to his patients.
- Currently taking Clear Aligners Courses
- Started offering Orthodontic treatment
Media and Publications:
Dr. Singh has contributed to dental publications, sharing insights on oral care and dental health.
Volunteer and Community Work:
Dr. Singh is actively involved in volunteer and community work, providing dental care and education to underserved communities. He is also eternally generous with his patients of records helping out when he can and as much as he can
- Works with Donated Dental Care
Dr. Singh is a proud member of various dental associations and organizations, staying connected with the dental community.
Hobbies and Personal Life:
Outside of his dental practice, Dr. Singh enjoys hobbies and a fulfilling personal life that brings balance to his professional career. His hobbies include collecting memorabilia, any Detroit sports team, especially the Lions, running, spending time with his family, and traveling. He also recently picked up pickleball.
Amrik Singh, DDS
My goal….to restore and maintain your faith in seeking out dental care. To give you the confidence in knowing that our practice, as a whole is the place to be…a fun-loving, professional, comfortable, and safe environment. It’s also to dispel any negative impressions, opinions, or preconceived notions you may have about seeking out dental care. I plan to accomplish this by:
- Performing dental procedures as pain-free as possible. If you are not numb….we’ll wait.
- Not only working on your smile but also making you smile! If you’re really lucky…even laugh…out loud!
- Treating your oral health and dental concerns (including cosmetic ones) in a non-threatening manner, paying more attention to your feelings than mine.
- Being fair, honest, and caring….after all, your trust is my privilege.
- Making sure everything that comes near your mouth is sterile and clean.
- Paying utmost attention to detail when it comes to billing. Though this practice of ownership is my livelihood I am concerned about yours too.
- Taking the time to talk to you. I want to understand what you want, what you expect, what you can afford.
Dr. Amrik Singh attended the University of Michigan for both his undergraduate as well as his dental degree. He graduated from Dental School in 1998, earning a Doctorate in Dental Surgery degree. As a health care provider, Dr. Singh is fluent in all up-to-date procedures. His interests as a health care provider lie in spending time with patients, getting to know them, and thru that understanding their dental needs. He furthers those relationships by concentrating on oral care education. He writes patient treatment plans with great care. Every patient leaving his chair is in full understanding of what treatment or care may be necessary to bring them back to ideal oral health. His treatment plans are designed to be conservative, yet necessary.
Dr. Singh brings laughter and fun to the dental office and lowers tension and stress in the operatory. He is very well-liked by the team and is highly regarded by his colleagues. He is a kind dentist with a loyal patient following. It is often mentioned, that once you sit in his dental chair, it’ll be the only dental chair you’ll want to sit in.