Welcome to Happy Tooth, where we are dedicated to providing exceptional dental services in a comfortable and friendly environment. Our mission is to help you achieve a radiant smile that reflects your inner brilliance through comprehensive dentistry and advanced technology from a caring and compassionate team.
The Key To Oral Wellness And A Healthy Smile
At Happy Tooth, we understand the importance of your family’s oral health. That’s why we offer comprehensive regular checkups to ensure you maintain healthy teeth and gums. With routine dental checkups, we thoroughly examine your mouth and remove plaque and tartar to prevent dental problems or detect them at an early stage, allowing us to create a customized treatment plan just for you. Trust us to make your evaluation enjoyable, while supporting excellent oral health with care and compassion.
- X-rays to evaluate cavities unseen to the eye, tumors, cysts, bone loss, tooth positions, and root infections.
- A gum disease evaluation
- An oral cancer screening
- An exam to identify areas of potential tooth decay
- An evaluation of existing restorations (fillings, crowns, bridges, implants, etc)
- A gentle and professional teeth cleaning
Unleash A Radiant, Brighter Smile
A healthy, bright, and beautiful smile not only boosts your confidence but can enhance your appearance. That is why our cosmetic dental services are tailored to meet your individual needs, helping you restore the smile you want and improving the health of your teeth and gums. No matter what issues you are facing, from stained, chipped, or cracked teeth to missing teeth, we have the solution to help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Teeth whitening
- Tooth-colored fillings
A Long-lasting And Natural-looking Restoration For Your Teeth
Missing Teeth? Without proper care, tooth loss can negatively impact your oral health as well as your confidence. However, we have a solution for you. At Happy Tooth, we offer dental implants, the most advanced system for the replacement of missing teeth. They are made of titanium and paired with customized crowns to match the size and shape of the teeth being replaced. Dental implants can function as well as your natural teeth.
- A natural appearance and realistic feel
- Improved quality of life both cosmetically and functionally
- Support for the jawbone to prevent deterioration
- Restored ability to smile, chew, and enjoy meals normally
- Enhanced oral health, comfort, and confidence
Tailored To Help You Preserve Your Natural Tooth
If you have an infected tooth or an inflamed dental pulp, we recommend root canal therapy. Root canal, also called endodontic therapy or endodontic treatment, helps save healthy parts of a tooth while eliminating infected and unhealthy tissue. By addressing the infection within the tooth, we not only restore its strength and functionality but also alleviate the pain and inflammation that result from the infection of the inner tooth tissue.
- Preserve your natural tooth structure
- Restore your tooth strength and functionality
- Experience relief of pain and inflammation associated with infection
- Be able to bite down, chew, and engage in your regular activities without discomfort
- Preserve the overall structure and health of your mouth
Smooth Extraction, Healthier Smile
Our primary goal at Happy Tooth is to save your natural teeth. Unfortunately, there are times when teeth become too decayed, broken, or damaged and the best solution is for your tooth to be removed. Tooth extraction is a standard dental procedure in which we properly remove infected or damaged teeth, preserving the overall health of your other teeth and gums. The extraction procedure is relatively quick and offers relief to the discomfort associated with damaged teeth.
- Significant pain and discomfort
- Taste or smell of infection
- Severe mobility of a tooth
- When a baby tooth is blocking an adult tooth from moving into place
Trust Happy Tooth for Expert Dental Emergency Services!
A dental emergency from unexpected tooth pain, a crack, break, or trauma can certainly ruin your day. If you are experiencing unexpected tooth pain, it is important to call our office for an immediate evaluation. Delaying the treatment of your dental emergency can result in permanent damage to your teeth and greatly affect your long-term appearance as well as oral health.
Many of our emergency patients can be treated right here in the office, as we offer same-day tooth extractions or root canal therapy when needed.
- Unexplainable toothache
- Cracked, knocked out, or broken tooth
- Swollen mouth or jaw
- Exposed nerves
- Broken crown
- Abscessed tooth
- Soft tissue injury